Most of us when we travel want to do a local tour to cover the main points of interest in the area, this tour is all you need, historical sights, incredible landscape panoramas and in a relaxed package being escorted by a local!
- Pick up from your accommodation in Queenstown, available mornings only 9am pick up.
- Shotover Gorge the richest gold bearing river in NZ, Skippers Canyon Saddle and Wakatipu Basin lookout Coronet Peak
- Arrowtown time to explore this charming historic village 1 hour duration of stop. LOTR location the Ford at Bruinen.
- Walk through the main street shops and boutiques
- Goldmining history, Chinese settlement, visit the Lakes District Museum.
- Bungey bridge viewing Bungey Dome, Kawarau Gorge suspension bridge walk.
- LOTR movie location, Pillars of the King
- Lake Hayes iconic views, return to Queenstown
- Small groups up to 11 people.
- Guided by locals, see the essential Wakatipu Basin sights
- Bottled water supplied.