Private Tour Guide
Why not enjoy a New Zealand private tour at your own pace?
If you go by Coach you will have to do what everyone else does……this just consumes more of your precious holiday time.
There are numerous particular sightseeing or specialised tours we can assist you with, take the time to enjoy a tour to your specifications and requirements.
We provide a driver / guide a luxurious Mercedes Sprinter or Toyota Landcruiser 4WD vehicles for 2-15 guests, ideal for small family groups, your friends travelling together for a special event, ski holidays, conference delegats, or photography and hiking or special interest groups. Options can include gourmet refreshments and accommodation.
Suggested Tour Options:
- Milford Sound for the day with Cruise and lunch included, visit locations that coaches can access.
- Dunedin Scottish Heritage, Yellow Eyed Penguin viewing, Albatross Colony, Larnach Castle and Dunedin heritage buildings.
- The Catlins Wilderness a unique wildlife experience, Te Anau, Milford Sound and return to Queenstown, 3-4 days.
- Catlins Beach Walk Tours including Nugget Point, Surat Bay, Lake Wilkie, Purakanui Falls and Tautuku Bay
- Dunedin day tours from your Cruise Ship visit Dunedin Heritage locations, Moeraki for lunch at Fleur’s restuarant, Peninsula sights or visit an iconic locals destination at a secluded peninsula inlet.
- Private hiking options over private farmland, you will see no other people away from other operators.
- Private photography tours to unique locations, capturing the early sunrise.
- Our new Heliworks: Fiordland’s Finest tour packages.
- Christchurch, Mount Cook and Queenstown. Christchurch, Mt Cook, Dunedin, The Catlins, Te Anau, Milford or Doubtful Sound, Queenstown, 5 days.
- Conference Events at Mt Earnslaw High Country Station including: sheep dog demonstration, Clay Bird Shooting, 4WD experience and sheep handling.